Sunday 24 March 2013

Well its been a long time (again)...

Its been a long time since I last posted.  Time is a good healer and the last 18 months have been hard ones. However, I am now more positive and able to make again.




This is Flo she is a 1/12th scale minature witch.
 
 
Maude and her Mandrake potting table.
 

A troll inspired by Brian Froud's new troll book.  I will be making more of these guys, he is about 8 inches tall.


 
 
 
A troll pin.
 

My butterfly wall in my living room.....


I like making things and being able to jump around from media to media depending on my mood with no restrictions. 


Stamped tile coasters.




 
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings from your new follower.
I think your work is fascinating! Welcome back on Blogger, as you see even in your absence here your blog dragged new followers, that is so worth seeing :) The Troll is just great. I would love to try mystical creatures myself - need just a little more courage!

Rhissanna said...

Welcome back! And that trol, that Froudish Troll! Wonderful!

dallydominis said...

Great to hear from you again. I love your witches. Welcome back :)

Miss Mitzy Miniatures said...

Hi Deb


It's great to see you blogging again, your butterflies look great.

Jayne

BlacknickSculpture said...

Glad to see your feeling up to blogging and creating new work Debie! I love your Troll character - very cool!

Unknown said...

Felicidades por los nuevos trabajos y contento de leer su blog nuevamente.

Saludos
Jesús Nuñez

Mary said...

Dr K1 cures my chronic illness and brings back my ex after Dr K1 helps me cast a spell that binds me and husband together, Dr k1 is a traditional healer with a great ancestral power. Dr k1 prepare a herbal medicine to me that cure my chronic illness and herpes completely cure and today I get no more outbreak for two years now, He send me the herbal medicines through UPS Courier service with instruction on how to drink the herbal medicines that i drink for 15 days that cure my herpes and chronic illness.Dr K1 cures all diseases like cancer,ALS,Herpes,HPV,lLupus,HE also casts a spell.Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com or visit his blog site www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com or WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
Get your Ex back with his help.